A 5 day Women’s Immersion in Bali
Are you longing for a relaxing getaway and some long-overdue post-Covid ‘me time’?
Have you neglected your self-care during lockdown? Over-indulged in isolation baking?
Maybe your sleep has suffered, and you’re feeling tired and unmotivated?
Or perhaps you’ve enjoyed the slower pace of life?
They say it’s time to come out from beneath the covers, but are you really ready to return to the rat race?
Would you like a way to gently re-emerge before rushing into ‘the new normal’?
A chance to nourish and nurture your body, mind and spirit with some well-deserved TLC?
Perhaps you’d like to make some permanent changes to your lifestyle, and commit to slowing down and prioritising your health.
You’re probably already telling yourself it’s not possible. You’ve got work, children, study…
Even in lockdown, your to-do list seems never ending, and you can’t remember the last time you did something for yourself.
I know that feeling. I’ve been there.
Stuck in a toxic cycle of putting everyone else before myself, and growing tired and resentful because of it.
Something had to give. And I realised nothing was going to change, unless I did.
What happened next awakened an energy and excitement that transformed my business, my family, and my life.
Now, I’m sharing that experience with you.
Imagine having a few days away in beautiful Bali, dedicated entirely to you.
A chance to deeply rest, relax and rejuvenate, ready to return home with more energy and vitality to do the things you love.
That’s exactly what I needed when I ventured out on my first Balinese retreat.
It was during a time in my life where I was tired, burnt out, and neglecting myself.
As a busy wife and mother, I had demanded so much of my body for years on end – and given it nothing in return.
I knew I needed a break, but I had no idea just how much.
And I almost didn’t go, because the thought of time away from my husband and children filled me with fear and overwhelm.
But I put on a brave face, and did it anyway.
It was unlike any other holiday.
All the planning was taken care of, I had amazing nourishing meals prepared for me, a relaxing schedule of nurturing activities like yoga and massage, plenty of laughter shared and memories made with the other women in the group, and for the first time in years – some precious time to myself.
I rediscovered the power of self care, and soon realised I was able to give even more of myself to those around me by filling my cup first.
It was a defining moment that took me from living life in the passenger seat, to creating the life I wanted.
And I realised this was a gift I wanted to share with other women, just like you.
This 5 Day Women’s Immersion in Bali has been consciously created to provide you with a nurturing experience like no other!
- Switch off, zone out and let us take care of YOU
- Immerse yourself in experiences to go within and explore your health and mindset
- Workshops to support personal growth, healthy mindset and holistic health
- Relaxing Balinese massage to relax, restore and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit
- Experience the benefits of yoga whilst watching the sun rise over the ocean
- Traditional Balinese blessing beneath a beautiful waterfall
- Ancient sound healing in the Pyramids of Chi
- All meals prepared for you, enjoy healthy, fresh and delicious meals, catering to all tastes and dietary needs
- Real, soulful connections with other women, which we all need after these long months in isolation
- Intentionally healing experiences unlike you have experienced before
- A taste of local culture and retail therapy in one of Bali’s greatest markets
- Time to relax in paradise, read a book and enjoy the 5 star Komune resort, enjoy restorative sleep and truly reconnect with yourself
It’s time to re-emerge from isolation.
Are you ready to:
- Refill your cup and restore your energy
- Have more time for self-care and doing the things you love
- Wake up feeling revitalised and excited to take on the day
- Reignite your inner spark and rediscover your passions
- Take control of your schedule, health and mindset
- Make the most of the ‘new normal’ with a vibrant healthy new you
…simply by taking five days to reconnect, restore and be nurtured in beautiful Bali?
Naturopath Karlie McKeand
Relax~Revive~Restore & Naturopathic Emotional Release Founder
How will the Relax∼Revive∼Restore Bali Immersion help me?
Are you tired of waking up tired?
Does the monotony of daily life make you feel like you’re running on a hamster wheel?
Would you like to boost your energy WITHOUT reaching for coffee and sweets?
Have you been putting everyone and everything else before your own needs?
Do you want to shake things up and make the most of life post-Covid isolation?
We can become trapped in a cycle of bad habits and self sabotaging behaviours that leave us feeling frustrated and burnt out.
I was amazed to realise that to change that, all I needed was some time and space to myself.
The life-changing shift I had in those five days of my first Bali immersion was a transformation I couldn’t have achieved with the demands of my everyday routine.
That experience was a turning point for me, and inspired me to create the Relax~Revive~Restore Bali Immersion to share those gifts with you.
Here’s what some of the previous attendees had to say:
“I was lucky to have experienced the rest revive restore retreat in Bali in November… that is EXACTLY what it was for me.. A truly amazing experience. Amy and Karlie showed such knowledge, compassion, support and understanding throughout the retreat. The yoga with Amy, their attention to detail and special little touches took the retreat to a whole other level. Bali and the Komune resort is the perfect setting and the way that each day was planned with the different activities made it such a transformational experience for me. The journey with Amy and Karlee and the other ladies of different ages and walks of life is beyond words and I feel blessed to share this experience with all of them, we met as strangers and left as friends with a very special connection. Thank you Amy and Karlie what you have created is awesomely beautiful.
“Life changing, A must for every woman!”
Does this sound like you?…
- You feel physically and emotionally exhausted
- You’re stressed, anxious or overwhelmed
- Your health is not as good as it once was
- You wake up tired and battle through the day
- You turn to coffee or wine just to ‘get by’
- You’re always busy and racing against the clock
- You put others’ needs before your own
- You know you need a break, but you’re not sure how to make it work
- You’d love the chance to relax and re-commit to you
Are you ready to be the best version of you?
I see hundreds of clients in my clinic each year, and I can confidently say most women need this one reminder:
“When you look after yourself, you become a better version of you and everyone benefits!”
It took me a while to take my own advice. And when I finally took the plunge, my loved ones were the first to notice the change.
Taking time out for myself gave me the energy and enthusiasm I needed to be the best mum, wife, and practitioner I could be.
Whatever your responsibilities and priorities in life, this experience will give you the motivation to return home ready for anything.
Most importantly, it will reignite that inner spark that illuminates you from the inside out.